Sunday, July 21, 2013

Last Day in Kansas

Today is our last day in Kansas. It has finally come. Tomorrow morning at 6:00 am we leave for Provo and then to the Philippines. We had dinner with Heather and the girls and Derek.  Bruce was traveling on business out of town.  We then went to President Ross' home to be set apart. Derek, Heather, Sarah, Megan, Laura and Katie were there.   The girls were very reverent. I had been concerned about them for no reason. They behaved like 4 little angels. It was a great experience. Pres Ross blessed me to have the love, patience, and understanding that I would need in this calling. I thought it was very helpful for me. He blessed Anna to see the purpose in her calling right away and not to be fearful. 

1 comment:

  1. You will be wonderful and the people of Manila will be greatly blessed by your service and love!
    Already loving loving this blog!!! Naomi

    ReplyDelete